Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Uh...there's nothing here

Yeah, I know.

Right now, I'm pretty much in the discovery stage, pulling together links to other universities that have conducted redesigns of their campus or department sites. Some of the stuff I'm collecting (see the links on the right), I'm reading, others I'm just bookmarking for a later date.

I'm a big believer in not reinventing the wheel, so I figure we should learn from the experience of others (as if that were even possible), rather than make the same mistakes ourselves (I think we actually pride ourselves on being able to faithfully replicate every single mistake that anyone has ever made).

This blog probably isn't worth reading, so I wouldn't bother bookmarking it or anything. This stuff is purely for my amusement, and will doubtfully ever see the light of day or web redesign committee.

No comments: